Latest News
Sunday 6 September 2015

Best jokes on the Price of onions - Best Jokes



Child: Dad, Please Give me your ATM card. Actually, had to eat an Onion Dosa.

GUy1: I have vehicles, bungalows, bank balance, what do you have?
guy2: I have mother.
Guy 3: I have onions.

GIRL: You seem rich.
BOY: Why?
GIRL: Your mouth stinks of onion.

I am not afraid of a slap but onions

That awkward moment when onion rings are getting costlier than diamond rings

Waiting for a movie titled "Onion Kapda Makaan” after the original movie ‘Roti Kapda Makaan’

Waiting for a movie titled Onion Kapda Makaan” after the original movie ‘Roti Kapda Makaan’
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Best jokes on the Price of onions - Best Jokes Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Friend